Sunday, March 24, 2013

Cheap Universal Life Insurance - Invest in Any of the Life Insurance Polices and Secure the Future o...


At present in this extravagant or rather an expensive era, we all have to think prudently and put a little more attempt to accumulate and invest for the future of our family. Buying an life insurance policy will not only get progress in our life style but also will confirm to be helpful at all our critical times of life. Whenever we get a chance to invest, we should not look back because investing in the life insurance policies upholds smoothness in our life. There are several reasons to invest in the life insurance policies. The three main reasons for which I feel that we should invest is to protect our selves and our family to go through the financial crisis if we lose anything in life, to lead a tension free life even after retirement and to give our children all the luxuries which they are having today through out their life. Although many people may have many other reasons to invest in the life insurance policies. Some invest for the safety of the future, some invest because they are having much money today and they want some part of their earnings to be invested anywhere and so they decide to invest in the life insurance policy and some may invest because they do not want to be a burden upon anybody in the future for money, not even on their children. So whatever may the reasons be but the motive is one and that is investing in the life insurance policy and securing our selves.


We were very young when we lost both our parents together in an accident. I was hardly 16 years old and my sister was younger to me and she was 13 years old. We were not financially protected because our father never had invested in any of the life insurance policy from where we could get benefit. Till I could reach the age of maturity or rather till I completed my 21 years I had to depend on my uncle who was the legal care taker and guardian of our property. Though my father had made a legal will which I could get 50% of his property and the other 50% was my sister’s. But we could make use of this money only when I could complete my 21 years and my sister 18 years. But unfortunately we had to struggle for money for nearly 6-7 years and we literally had to depend on my uncle for all our needs. This was really an embarrassing situation that we had to complete our education depending on our uncle. Had my father invested in any of the life insurance policy than to keep some amount of property on our name until we could not use till the matured period of time then we would not have to depend upon anyone for our education? If he had invested in any of the life insurance policies, then our education expenses could be easily covered by them. At that time both of us decided that once we settle in our lives, then we will not repeat the mistake and we will invest in any of the life insurance policies so that our children will not have to go through all which we had to go through in our life.




Author: Donald Carmin

No comments:

Post a Comment